- 200 grams SALMA
- 4 rectangular lomper (Norwegian potato flatbread)
- 100 grams cream cheese
- Fresh dill or chives
- 1/2 red onion
- 50 grams rocket
- Spread cream cheese on the entire surface of each flatbread.
- Thinly slice SALMA and place on the flat bead.
- Sprinkle with a little salt.
- Finely chop herbs and onion. Sprinkle on the flatbread along with the rocket.
- Roll up the flat bread and cut into three centimetre pieces.Roll up the flat bread and cut into three centimetre pieces.
- Use toothpicks to keep the roll-ups together.