Sashimi with ponzu sauce
- 400 g SALMA
- Ponzu sauce
- 200 ml soy souce
- 200 ml teriyaki sauce
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Fresh coriander
- 1 spring onion
- 1 chili
- Thinly slice the SALMA into about ½ centimetre-thick sashimi pieces and place on a serving tray.
- Lightly toast the sesame seeds in a dry pan, let cool and sprinkle over salmon.
- Mix soy sauce and teriyaki sauce in a bowl and add lime juice to taste.
- Pour some of the ponzu sauce over the sashimi pieces, no more than ten minutes before serving. Serve the rest of the ponzu sauce in a bowl.
This dish is also excellent with sliced mango, slices of avocado or pomegranate.